有道理
朋友加人工,在msn恭喜他 “知道自己的專業, 專長在哪”,他倒答了一大段很有道理的說話:
You are saying what I want to know too..
that is what I ask myself again and again
I doubt a lot in fact
I keep feeling
There are many doors
choosing one meaning closing all the rest
the choice is painful to make
but if you don't choose one and move on
you stay where you are
and never advance
now I picked one door and walk down that road
that's the fruit you saw, but is it a good path, no one knows until I reach the next stop
I have those doubts too
I think the difficult thing is not the courage to pick, but the courage to give up the rest
好有道理…入耳中。
You are saying what I want to know too..
that is what I ask myself again and again
I doubt a lot in fact
I keep feeling
There are many doors
choosing one meaning closing all the rest
the choice is painful to make
but if you don't choose one and move on
you stay where you are
and never advance
now I picked one door and walk down that road
that's the fruit you saw, but is it a good path, no one knows until I reach the next stop
I have those doubts too
I think the difficult thing is not the courage to pick, but the courage to give up the rest
好有道理…入耳中。


1 Comments:
so true...
放棄才是真的需要勇氣。
發佈留言
<< Home